Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recycle, gift box

This week I have decided to make a Memorial day, 4th of July, Hostess Thank you! OR better yet make one and give to your favorite military person with a BIG THANK YOU FOR all you do ! the items I started with, an empty Quart size Tea Bag box, 3 sheets paper, ribbon pretzels/candy melts.

I covered the Tea box , including the inside of lid since it had printing on it. I used doubled faced tape for this project, probably could use a glue. then added ribbon across top and inside of lid. I cut out the stars from scrap paper and used foam to raise them to give dimension. I then tied it shut with a thin R/W/B ribbon

Then for the Goodies: melt your candy melts dip pretzels let dry. I then drizzled red choc over the white, This box holds approx 1/2 lb of choc covered pretzels.....

Use your imagination and have FUN!

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous! I love this & it's 'green' to boot! you did an wonderful job showcasing it too!

Thank you for sharing this @ Inspire Me Fridays!;)

You've been featured!!!

hugs & blessings!